This Notice serves to inform the practice of Pelaburan MARA Berhad and its subsidiaries and affiliates (referred to as ”PelaburanMARA Group”, “we”, “us” or “our”) with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data about individuals (referred to as “you”, ”your”, or “yours”) who apply to be, are, or were employed by PelaburanMARA Group. The personal data may also include that of your dependents, beneficiaries or any other persons related to you.
PelaburanMARA Group is committed to protect your personal data and to provide the assurance to you that we will manage and administer the data strictly in accordance with the relevant laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and code of practice issued by the appropriate authorities.
What Personal Data We Collect
Personal data that we collect from you includes but is not limited to:-
- Personal information, such as name, identification number, date of birth, marital status, nationality, race, gender, and religion;
- Contact information, such as address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Education and training, such as education background, professional license or certification, and training courses;
- Employment, performance, compensation and benefits, such as employment date, performance reviews, salary and bonus, and entitlements;
- Employment history
- Financial information, such as bank account, Employees Provident Fund’s number, and financial facilities;
- Health records, such as illness and disability;
- Photographs and other visual images
It is necessary for you to supply us your personal data in connection with establishing or continuing an employment relationship between you and PelaburanMARA Group. If you choose against providing your personal data, PelaburanMARA Group may not be able to properly consider you for employment, or effectively and efficiently administer and manage our human resource obligations for you. In the case where we collect your sensitive personal data, it will be exercised for the purpose as may be permitted by relevant laws or upon your prior written consent is obtained.
Purposes of Your Personal Data
We collect and process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Staffing such as workforce planning, recruitment, redeployment, retirement and succession planning;
- Compensation, payroll, and benefit planning and administration;
- Performance and reward management;
- Employees communications;
- Workforce development, education and training;
- Organizational planning and development, and workforce management
- Employees reference and background screening;
- Access to work-related applications or systems;
- Compliance with internal rules and policies;
- Compliance with any laws, rules and regulations, and/or guidelines binding on PelaburanMARA Group;
- Audit, compliance and/or risk management purposes;
- Grievance and complaint administration;
- Any other purposes that is required or permitted by any laws, rules and regulations, guidelines and/or regulatory bodies;
The Source of Personal Data
We collect your personal data from, but is not limited to, the following sources:
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- Any person authorized or appointed by PelaburanMARA Group such as our employees, agents, consultants, or organizations that carry out activities or processes related to the purposes of personal data are collected and processed;
- Any person as may be required by any laws, regulatory bodies, courts or tribunal
The above-mentioned persons may be in some instances located outside Malaysia.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data
You have the right to access to, and correct, your personal data held by PelaburanMARA Group. Access to, and/or correction of, your personal data should be made through a request in writing and submitted to the address or email given at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Security of Your Personal Data
PelaburanMARA Group endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural security measures designed to prevent your personal data from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure.
Our contact details are as below:
PELABURAN MARA BERHAD
2nd Floor, Wisma PMB,
No.1A, Jalan Lumut
50400 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 - 4145 3800
Fax: +603 - 4145 3801